Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Isabella's Birthday

So I'm at the least about two months behind on everything!!Isabella's birthday was on May 6 and it's now July. We had a lot of fun and my little girl is now 7! Can you believe it?! We couldn't really get her much but we did get her the one thing she really wanted, a fishing pole and tackle box. We can definitely say she's not always a girlie girl. (You can see a picture of a fish she caught in Park City in a newer post)
Mailee, Isabella and Savannah

It's a Hello Kitty guitar (in case you're wondering)

She got the tackle box first and was a little confused but excited

Then came the fishing pole and well, you can see for yourself

They're just growing up way too fast! It's hard to remember when they were tiny little babies. But I guess this is just how life works and my babies will always be my babies to me!!

No comments: