Wednesday, July 8, 2009

And Then...

Some of you may have heard and some may not so I'm here to put it on record. Ben has been laid off as of July 2. We have been expecting this for awhile and have been looking for work, we were just hoping that we had found something before it happened. So of course this puts our lives back up in the air and I can definitely say I hate this. Right now, since we haven't heard back from prospective employers, Ben is thinking of enlisting in the US Navy. There are very good benefits but the biggest downfall is not seeing him for months at a time. The girls struggled a little with just two or three days at a time. Months will be a huge adjustment! So, please keep us in your prayers and keep your fingers crossed!

5 comments:

Crystyne said...

MY fingers are crossed and my prayers are going out for you to move back to Spokane for G.O.O.D.

christine426 said...

My prayers are with you guys... I was laid off back in April from Disney, and it's been a frustrating trip ever since. :(

Jon and Maryanne said...

:( our prayers will be with you! Hopefully he finds something soon!

Adam & Brandi said...

We'll keep you guys in our thoughts and prayers. Things will work out, in time of course. What is his specialty, and I'll keep my eyes and ears open? Oh, you don't know me. Ben's family and mine grew up together in Omak. Ben spent many summer days at our place, playing in our pool. He'll remember me.

Adam Noble

P.S.
We set our blog to private. So if you and Ben would like to follow along, send us an email with your email address and we'll invite you along.
bigsky81104@comcast.net

EternaLeppert said...

Oh, Nicole! I'm so sorry to hear that! You know, there's always a place for you guys back home in Spokane. :)

We're praying for you!