Thursday, October 16, 2008

Our New Digs

So this is our house. The yard is nice and the kids are having fun with it.
This is the two car garage.This is the main back yard. There's a lot of brick and rock work that we're toying with taking out and just have grass since it'll be the main play area.
This is the future guest house/maybe studio to rent out. It has a patio area with a outdoor fireplace. We're looking forward to using this area for entertaining.
Back behind the vined fence is the rest of the back yard. About another 60 feet of it. Right now it's a dying garden and a lot of dead grass. It'll need tender loving care. Obviously not by me, Ben will be in charge of this.

To Be Continued...

3 comments:

Crystyne said...

Yeah! I am so glad I was able to talk you into blogging! You WILL LOVE it....soon.

EternaLeppert said...

I especially love the pink flamingo along the vined fence... that's a really nice, classy touch!

I'm so happy you've found a place! And that you're blogging!

If you'd like, you're welcome to check mine out at www.eternaleppert.blogspot.com. I update it when I can... some weeks are more giving than others!

miss mae said...

I didn't see the pink flamingos when I was there before Thats so funny. It s perfect!